- Palak : a bunch , leaves picked and washed.
- Onion : 1 chopped
- Garlic : about 4-5 small or 3 big- chopped
- Red chilli powder : about 1 tspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tspn
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tspn
- Salt per taste
- Oil- 2 tblspn
- Mustard seed : 1/2 tspn
- Jeera : 1/2 tspn
- Blanch the palak leaves , cool and coarsely puree them.
- Heat oil in a pan and season with mustard and jeera.
- Add the chopped garlic , fry for a minute and add the onion. Cook until onions turn soft.
- Add the red chilli and Turmeric powder. Stir.
- Add the pureed palak and salt. Bring to a good boil.
- Finally add the garam masala powder, stir and take Off heat.
- Serve with chapati .