Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my niece!


17th Feb happened to be my little niece's 6th Birthday. She holds such a special place in my heart, which no words could describe. She is the eldest among the next generation kids in our family and is such a stickler to order that sometimes even irks her mother. I havent seen a kid so particular about everything as she is. She is blessed with such a lovely smile and laughter that could win any heart. I cant believe that my little darling is 6 now, it seems like just yesterday i was holding her as a newborn in my arms,...this tiny bundle of joy!!


Happy Birthday Chaarvee!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That clown is so well done!!!

Great job!

Meera said...

Wonderful job, Thanu. Have you registered yourself at Sailu's food? Sailu has come up with an aggregator for Indian food blogs
http://connect.sailusfood.com/

Please ignore if you already knew about it.

Sagari said...

beautiful cake thanu

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable cake!

Vidya said...

thanu, come and claim an award from my blog